Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Laugh and Love

Easter/Passover Blessings everyone!  I hope that this holiday brings you much love and many laughs since that's what holidays are all about.

For me, one of the best parts of any holiday is pulling out the decorations, especially since I often forget what I have.  While decorating for Easter this year, I was thrill to pull out my favorite little candy box.  This was found at a junk sale and I just HAD to save it!  I couldn't believe that someone hadn't beat me to it.  The box brings back so many childhood memories..simpler times. I'm not sure that I want to but this away right after Easter ends..it may hang around until spring is over!  How could you not love this little box! :D

Top of the box

Well, I tried uploading more pictures, but with no luck...so I guess this will give you an idea :D




 




No comments:

Post a Comment