Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Egg Challenge

Some of you are aware that I have 11 laying hens and that I like to draw faces on the eggs and give them as gifts...so this Easter a Aussie Fb friend said that he expected to see plenty of pictures of eggs with funny faces. He also requested that I make an Australian themed egg!  Oh my...mind you, this was yesterday and I hadn't even thought about decorating eggs.  I had everything ready for the kids to do it, but not myself. 

What to do...what to do...hmmmm...an Aussie egg??!!  The first thing that came to mind was my favorite Aussie, Steve Irwin.  This man was amazing the short time he was with us, and I thought this could also be a nice tribute to him.  This is what I came up with:

Steve capturing a croc..right here in Maine!!  Amazing!



Steve getting a hug from the croc

No comments:

Post a Comment