Sunday, April 1, 2012

Coincidence...I think not!!

Sometimes you just need to be pointed in the right direction
I've been debating about getting back to blogging since I have been have a great time visiting other bloggers pages, and reading about their lives. This past week I finally got the little push that I needed thanks to Pam.  While I was checking out some decorating blogs the other day, I came upon a linky party that was featuring folks favorite kitchen feature/item.  As I was clicking through pictures, I came across one that caught my eye, so I clicked on it.  The picture didn't take me directly to the kitchen picture that I was looking for, but took me to a wonderful group of pictures from King's Landing in New Brunswick Canada.  I was thrilled to look through them since we visited it when I was a child. and I only have one photo from the trip.  It was like I was looking through my old photos and my heart/soul were moved.  After looking through the pictures, I left a comment on the blogs page about my experience, and much to my surprise the lovely lady that the blog belongs to emailed me!  Pam encouraged me to start blogging again...it was the gentle nudge that I needed!  Thank you so much!  Was it coincidence that I happened onto her page??  I think not...I believe that everyone is placed in your life for a reason! :)  Please go and visit Pam's lovely blog @ http://playingwithmycamera.blogspot.com/  You won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Pam. DO come back to blogging. It's such great fun and you "meet" the nicest people. I met Pam (in person) a few weeks ago as we live close to each other. I too am a Kings Landing fan, my daughter works there in the summer. Actually part of KL is built on property that belonged to my ancestors! It is such a beautiful spot- do hope you'll come visit again... You'll find some KL pics on my Blog too if you go down my sidebar to the "labels" - you'll find one there for Kings Landing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Linda for your comment! :) That's amazing that you have a connection to the property at KL! I can't wait to go back again and my children are the perfect ages to enjoy it along with me. Time to get my passport card and head to NB this summer! I'll definitely stop by your blog and check out your pictures...thanks again for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete